Monday, August 30, 2010

need myself a man

k so im a 18 year old guy straight out of highschool and working in one of canadas biggest malls and im lonely as fuck.

i just need a man lol, i would really appreciate a good relationship if one was given to me but finding a nice guys is soooo hard!!!! it not like im hidious i find my self relatively attractive in like the most modest of way possible. but i guese its because i dont really put myself out there. im not one to like hit on everything that moves and hope hes gay after. Really..... i dont think ive ever hit on a guy before lol its never really been something i could do.

i grew up in calgary, a decent sized city, and ive been through the whole catholic school system and i go to church every week. Not like i really believe in the whole thing but its nice to have something to stick with. but ya so ive just finished like 12 years of my life doing catholic school and ive only meet 2 openly gay guys, sure sure i know theres still more not out yet but for the most part ive only met 2 and they arnt exactly my cup a tea. so all of my friends are straight guys and girls so my interaction with the whole gay world is veryy lacking, and i have like no experience with the whole courting and shit with guys so its really frustraiting when i wanna meet someone.

k so thats my rant for the day cya

2 comments:

  1. aah. Dont you worry, I know its said so many times before, but give it time and you will meet someone. I was 28 when I found someone, and I spent many nights lonely and sad!!! One day - your life will change, and you will meet someone and you will be happy!!

    ReplyDelete